Wednesday, March 12

March 11 2008






>| Tuesday |<

Its 9 pm now..
im still sleeping..

Its 10 pm now..
im half asleep..

Its 11.30 now..
Finally i woke up..

I almost forgot today i got a outing ..

with my friends of course..
i were washing my hair..

and my comp is onlining there..


mapling some more..


then suddenly someone yell at me from downstairs..



" WEI WEI!! NOW WHAT TIME YOU STILL AT HOME?!?! FASTER LA.. YOU DON WAN GO IS IT?!?! "



But then i still chatting with wen ..


LOLS..

when i was about to cross the road..

highway then Leon called..

"Eh, where you? im at the cineleisure there ah..
i wait for you"

After i reached there then we went up to the bowling alley...


Its at the top of the building..


COOL..

I saw Brandon and Dudu is over there playing..

and they keep asking me want to play or not..


At 1st i don dare..


cause i didnt step inside a bowling alley before tho~


So they bring me to the counter and rent a pair of shoes for me ..

However we go choose a bowling ball that is light for me to carry..

of couse the lightest 1 la..


Zz


Then i carry it and have my 1st 1st 1st shot in my life time ..

But after i roll the bowling ball..


I . . .


I . . .

I . . .

F. . . .


A. . . .


L. . . .


L. . . .



Its funny ..lols

you can laugh at me at that time too..

but then i tried to roll the ball..

HAHAHAHHAHAH then i have i second shot..

eventhough i didnt fell down..
but the ball roll to the drain..=.+"

NVM TRY AGAIN LATER..


we keep on playing and Dudu got 2 strike for the final score..


and guess what?
i got 1 strike ..LOLS i beat brandon at my last score..

Oops..
hhaha. . of course if i beat brandon ..

straight away won Leon too..
Its a fun game ..

and i have a chance to try it..
hope to play that again later..

Here is some photo i took there..













No comments: