Friday, April 11

>| the TRUTH |<

Im happy that u told me the truth..

but do you know how hurt am i?

no you don..

but im glad..

im really proud of you that saying im important for you..

but theres no way to make you change your mind..

nevermind ..

its ok..

i will let you take your sweet time ..

and accept me in future..

i wont force you anymore..

i wont be childish anymore..

and i wan to stay in your heart like before..

i wan everything like before..

the way we talk..

the way we laugh..

i wan it all back in the future..

i wont let this go..

and i wan you to be my friend ..

forever and ever..

i hope you will think like that too..

but im afraid that you wont..

cause you have your own life..

but mine?

mine is not that important..

cause i have a childish and crazy teenage life..

and im afraid that you wont like that kind of me..

maybe..

or not..

i don know..

i don know what you;re thinking bout..

but now i know..

that im important for you..

im your VIP..

just that..

just that i need to let you take your time to accept me..

thats all..

and i lied to you when you told me the truth..

im sorry..

im sorry being so annoying ..

im sorry i had lied to you..

i hope you will forgive me..

i hope you wont see this..


No comments: