Saturday, August 23

>| Taggies 02 |<

Auntie Pennie tags me o.0

People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse.These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

1 ) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
I don't want to.

2 ) Describe urself in one word.
Complicated?

3 ) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
Both.

4 ) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Yes. But I gave up.

5 ) Does it feel good to love?
It depends.

6 ) God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?
Bye.

7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you??
I will cry behind them.

8 ) Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
I was trying to.

9 ) What' your opinion about someone who's jealous?
Wasting their time.

10 ) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
I hate them.



[[ * PART 2 * ]]

1) Best place to cry?
While raining.

2 ) Who do you love the most?
My friends.

3 ) Tell us ur dream last night?
. . .

4) Ever hated someone so bad?
Yes. But I couldn't remember who was it.

5 ) how many bf/gf u have be4??
If I'm honest. One.

The last person
-you had a beer with? Its My dad.
-Went to the movies with? Kit kit.
-talked on the cell phone with? Kit kit.
-u yelled at? Cant remember, since I'd change my personality.

In the last week have you~
Kissed someone? No.
Danced crazy? No.

Think of the last time that a ppl angry at u..where? when?
Cant remember. Its been so long ago.

If you could do anything OR wish anything, wad would it be?
I never think, how to answer?

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Korea for 1 month or 2.

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
Of course No.

Are you old fashioned?
Yes. For some kind of stuff.

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
Both.

What things would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
There's nothing.

5 Facts About Me:
Emo.

5 things that scares Me:
5 Hs.

8 Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
Cant remember any.

5 Things I treasure in My Life
My dreams.
Him.
Friends.
My dreamed future.
My dreamed Car.

7 "First Time" in My Life
When we were born. Everything is our first time.

7 Words/Things I Always Use
I use something when I need it. I don't count how many times I used it.

tag to:
Me.
Just me.
Still me.
Always me.
Only me.
Me.
Me.
Me.

No comments: