Friday, October 31

>| E.M.O. 2 |<

Yesterday was a bad luck day .
So, Today is a unhappy day.

I went out with friends.
I watch movie.
I saw former school friends.
I ran like a lost rat.
I laugh.
I sang.
I sleep.
I cried.
I play games.
I talked.
I ate.
I read books.
I pretend im sick.
I put handkerchief on my head.
I wore jacket.
I fight my bolster.

But whatever I did.
My mind was focusing on the scene . Every moves in there is still fresh.
In the library, walking towards my friend's group. Trying to have fun.

This is how its started.
I even had nightmare last night.
Its not about you laughing at me.
It is about you telling me who do you have a crush on.

Non-sense rite? I have no idea i can dream of that.
I still can remember who is the girl in the dream and that girl is the most perfect girl i saw when i came to this school.

I have no idea how it happens.

My blank stares.
I stunt.
My cheek went pink.
Hell no, I should control these 3 devils.

I still try to calm myself down and listening to all my friend that comforts me.
I know you guys are helpful. But its useless for me. and im really sorry guys.
I think if i keep blaming myself i would be better. I wont talk about it anymore.

I'll just keep everything in mind. Okay?

No comments: