Saturday, August 22

Hey!

You know what? Do you know that? Im such a useless girlfriend ya know.. serious im serious. really true and not false.. hmm.. how u say that? erm.. kinda wierd u know.. but its true..

some times i hate. some times i like. and sometimes i LOVE.

scorpio

hmm.. cause.. its wat u wan. u must get. isnt it selfish? but its the scope. *sigh*

wat if i don believe it? No way! You gotta be kidding me rite? hmm it is real ya know that?
erm.. can i change it? lol.. its funny.
how can u change its own personalities?
owh.. maybe i can? Or maybe not...

feeling down..

I wan you.
Shift to my school.
It's selfish.
I know.
So i hide my feelings.
To not let your parents think im those 'kind' of girl.
So I don't wanna talk bout it anymore.
Alright?

Nah. i know im not alright. that's shows how useless am i.

I just know how to make you cry.
I only pile up your burden.
I don't make any difference in your life.
I don't think im perfect for you.
But i love u very much.
But is there anything i do for you is helpful enough?




Recently, Im soooooo in love with piano! lol..
watch this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9xzXenpgY&NR=1

hmm..
shouldn't be so str8 forward rite? im not that kind of person. T__T
*sigh*

No comments: