Saturday, February 23

>| EXAMS |<

ARGH !!
THE EXAM IS COMING SOON BUT WHAT AM I DOING?
CLEANING THE TABLE TO STUDY BETTER?
NO TIME!!


i pushed all my stuff on the floor and get more space to study
but then my dad come in when i just did it o.0


he scolded..
why so many stuff on the floor 1?
you also not studying for spm..
you better clean it up before you go to sleep..!
then he went out play comp =.+"

lols
im preparing for my exams and he wanted me to clean it up 1st
i did not listen to him and just continue studying cause only have a week time


Zz

what am i doing all these days?
i know ..
lols
i busy onlining
chatting
school activities
talk
joke around



and now. . .

i cant even waste any time anymore..

LOLS


STUDY LA

STILL BLOGGING

WALAO

WAN DIE AH?


lols

sorry guys

march only i come back la..

i mean the second week of march..

so sad..

Bye..


i don wanna leave..


but i have to

SO SAD!!!

SOB SOB


SORRY!!


BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

No comments: