Sunday, February 24

>| A trip to Port Dickson |<









>| TRIP!! |<

LOLS.. CHINESE NEW YEAR GOING TO Port Dickson!! 1st time tho ~ weeeeeeeeeeeee FLYING WITHOUT WINGSssss lols


I went to Port Dickson this past CNY .. its the 3rd day of CNY ITS SO DAMN BORED ON THE 1st AND 2nd CNY I TELL YOU BORED TILL YOU WANNA DIE CANT DO ANYTHING but its fun hanging around with cousiess that not always gather around lols 1st thing to do on CNY : Gamble. 2nd thing : SLEEP 3rd thing : JOKE AROUND thats all.. told ya there NOTHING you can do
So parents and auntie uncle plan to go PD for having fun .. maybe they're bored too..^^ There's the 2nd day of CNY My uncle and his family stay at my house so that they can eat breakfast with us in the morning.. the 1st thing he came to my house is:


MAPLING!!

lols.. until quite late la.. i cant even online..sob sob cause i havent pack my bag for yet..=.+"

then the next day..
LOLS
IM GOING TO PD!!
LETS GO!!
Okay... Before that, theres something delayed .. remember when we going out for a breakfast at any restaurant.. NO SHOP OPEN ON THAT DAY CAUSE ITS STILL CNY!! 3rd day of CNY no one work..HAHAHHA

So we GO AND GO until fed up then we went to my auntie's nearby neighbour hood to get FOOD!!
so we drive all the way to Cheras Perdana..Its far you know..
then we eat char kuih teow there..=.+"
After eating, we start our journey from auntie/my god mum house.. there 2 cars for 3 families to go PD.. cause god mum don wanna drive 1 more car..so my dad fetch their family..

However, me mum god mum and uncle and uncle's wife and their daughter mew mew.. squeeshy in the uncle's sg car..LOLS SINGAPORE CAR!! COOL he can drive fast like F1 Car you know..so cool then my dad car is Avanza.. the car there all guys and me here all girls accept for my uncle..lols my dad car there got my dad (definitely) god dad, guang guang , my bro , kit chai, and uncle's son wei hao..

During the journey to PD =.+" some noob stuff happen..==
my dad and uncle race car pulak.. hahah..even though my uncles car is PRO enough.. my dad won cause he dunno how to go and he got no smart tag as my dad got it.. lols.. smart tag no people and fast ..he go pay at the Tunai there so he slow alot .. Zz

so we reached there at 11 something la..
cant really remember..but then when we reached there..
my god dad went inside the hotel there to get room ..
he book earlier so now he go and get the key maybe..
we were still walking to the hotel block but my god dad came and said the date is wrong..
means the paper typed the wrong date..its not today and its tomorrow.
that cant be right?we came here and theres no room for us?
so how?
my god dad go in again and argue with that office girl..
lols..when we went inside to the hotel block there..

THERES full of people ..i mean travellers like me also la
=.=" therefore..we suggested to go into the swimming theme park 1st..
THE SUN IS BURNING YOU KNOW!?!?!
Zz .. we walked out to go to the swimming pool





WOW .. theres 4 pool.. 1 for kids. 1 big . 1 normal but deep. and 1 mroe is for volleyball.. isnt it cool? and theres sand too ^^ the sand is fake sand la of course.. but it make the pool dirty lols.. nevermind la can make sand castle ..lols.. yeah right.. castle
we're under a shade there playing with sand and chatting while waiting for god dad..
hahha..we even left our slippers and jump into water ..
but not wetting our clothes la..
until legs only..=.+"
not fun enough..
when god dad came..he's done with his paper..
but we didnt go back to the room..
i changed at the bathroom..
but my bro and guang guang went up to change swimming suit la..
just a pants will do..cause guys ma..lols
me changed liao but my small little cousin already jump whole body into the pool.. o.0
she's wearing skirt you know!?!? and her bro wear long pants jump inside also..
they don need change 1..o.0
nvm la..my skirt is more expensive so i change..lols..

>| To be Continue |<
>| Edited by Evanie |<
>| Pictured by Uncle |<


















No comments: