Wednesday, February 27

>| the RAINY day !! |>

>| Its 27th February 2008 |<

Today is a tiring day tho ~ ..
after school i rushed out to the gate because my mum is waiting for me outside ..
just because i needa eat lunch and go for my guitar lesson..==
so i walked to the gate..
i didnt really looked up when there's a guy giving out advertisment and its the 1st time i saw people giving out some papers there..lols
and when i were trying to take the paper and get a chance to looked at it..
then the guy said :" HEY! DONT NEED GIVE YOU LA!!" burst out a joke at me..
I WAS SHOCK YOU KNOW!!?!?
then i faster looked up..



OMG!! I SAW MY MATH TUITION TEACHER..
MUAHHAHA
However.. I LAUGHED AND SNATCH back the paper..
"WAA!!TEACHER?!?!HAHAH..nvm la i give this to my friend also can what.."
this laugh is not looking down at him giving out advertisement..
just happy cause he's outside my school compound only..
lols.. then i go to my mum's car and tell her what happened..

I keep thinking how funny he was that make out that joke to me ..
it was 1.30 p.m. and my mum fetch me to eat lunch with her..o.0
and she go choose a restaurant lo..
i go changed my uniform to the exercise clothes of the red house Tees as usual on Wednesday..
then i waited for my mum to order food..
then some terrible scene happens that makes my tear drops la..cant tell ^^
then my mum wanted to buy some curry at the vegetarian shop..lols..
that shop's curry very nice 1..but vegetarian only ..=.+"


when she were driving there..i saw my last year and previous school ex form 5 student and she is my best friend ever in that school!!
Im so excited that asked my mum to stop some infront of the shop and i quickly rushed over to her with her friend Chee Kuan..
then See Mei was so happy that she see me again..we both have a nice memories at the past last year..
the sun is so "HOT" until i wet my PJ clothes by sweating it..==
we talked and talked and headed back to the vegetarian shop..
my mum was buying the curry and See Mei wanted to say hi to my mum too..
they talked awhile and i just stand there joke around cause too happy to see them..

My mum then fetched me to the guitar lesson downstairs sitting in the car cause there's still 30 minutes more to my guitar class..==
while waiting in the car.. i open up my guitar bag and take it out to play a few songs to soften my fingers..
TICK TOCK TICK TOCK.. its 5 more minutes to the time >> 2.25 p.m.
i kept my guitar into the bag again and slowly walked up ..
my teacher were standing dunno what he doing and i greeted him with a "hi"
so he go into the room as usual and i followed him too!
then we train the song call " Gone but Not Forgotten "
its a fast song that i used 4 weeks to learn in the class.. ITS SO WASTING TIME!!


then after the guitar class..
i needa rush back to school for the red house Sukan tara thingy..lols
its makes me tired a whole day..!!
when i reached school outside there..
my mum dropped me down and i saw Jason ..
my primary friend until now ^^
with his 2 friend..
when he saw me he shout to me that im late and he also late ..
cause they went centre point Cc..
we walked together and when they knew i went for guitar class and came late for this sukan tara thingy..
they keep on crapping about it..lols.
keep talking bout they lie to teacher say they just come back from guitar class..
SO FAKE WEI!!lols
i went to the canteen 1st to put down my stuff ..
then i went to the arena koko to find out wheres red house gathering..
i remembered Amy told me maybe is at (some-where-i-dunno-how-to-explain-la)
when i ran there luckily they havent do anything yet..
muahaha.. just in time..


then we talked and talked and throw the ball thingy ..
then rest ..rest liao teacher called us go long jump!!
I LOVE LONG JUMP!!
i said i wanna take of my shoes when im jumping the thingy..
then we went there saw alot people (just girls)
and i jump la..
we got 2 chances ..but then 2 times i also failed..
YOU KNOW WHY?!?!
cause 2 times also i stepped over the wood thingy..=.+"
so ke lian LAAA!! hahah
but its fun tho~~

after that.. we had our 3rd sports to finish..
its running..==
but i need to train cause im participating in the 100 meter girls running on the sports day..
so we ran..
the Mr-dunno-what-name said :
"Ready"
"Get set"
then another Mr-no-name shouted:
"GO"
with a flag ..dunno what flag..white colour only..LOLS
like a surrender flag..HAHAHHAHHA

when i were running..i can feel the wind blowing my face hardly..
i cant hear anything..theres no sound around me ..
accept for the footsteps of the 6 person running including me..
we didnt say any word..just concentrating at the running ..
no one cheering..no one say a word.. just the wind blowing hard and fast ..really fast..
our heart pounding .. really hard.. our legs cant stop running..until we reached to the end..
i don even wanna look front..until i saw the end of the track..
then we stop at the end of the track..
teacher called us to take down out names..we struggle for air..breathing so hard ..

The time past so fast that the sukan tara end liao we can go back home..
but the wind blow strongly again..
real strong this time..even you sitting on the field..
and a little rain drops that fly to my specs..
so we went back to the canteen..
and get my stuff and blah blah blah..Zz
cant remember lols
i can remember 1 is

i saw the 'Kit kat' is going home mah..
then i needa tell him a 'bu neng shuo de bi mi' hahah lols..
its was raining at that time..
i saw him taking his own clothes and cover his head like a don wanna get the rain drop on his head..and his friend did the same thing also..=.+"
i catch up him but using my whole body strenght..its so tiring man..!!
then i go grabbed his shirt..the uniform that he uses to cover his head..
Oops.. i grabbed his skin also..o.0
i felt so sorry but i cant remember wether i got say sorry or not..
HAHAHAH ..im under the rain now..
its so cool..cause its not heavy and just some rain drop on my specs..
he shout like a chicken or a bird when i pinch or scratched his skin ..i dunno la..
then i laugh ..i couldnt stop smilling at him cause he did a funny shout..(HAHHAH hope he didnt see this..o.0)
and so i talked to him la..


after that i went back to the canteen and meet Amy cause she were taking my ice cream and its gonna melt..
lols
eating ice rceam during heavy rain day..
cause when i bite the 1st bite at it..
the rain suddenly pour down without signaling !!
its so cool..
and its just 5.15p.m.
i cant wait until 6 p.m. for my dad to fetch me so i go call him..

and the rain pour heavier than washed me away..
now the rain is covering my face..even i looked down..
the road is flooded and the water is going into my shoes!!
my whole body 's wet now..
totally wet..
people at the bus stop looked at me but they don give a chance for me to hide inside cause im too wet and scare i will wet them too..
they're so mean !!so i go further and the rain keep hitting me with no mercy..
i hurried to a place where no people stand and finally i found a place to hide..

i saw a guy and his friend sitting there ..
he said i so wet..=.+"like avoiding me..
im so piece of..!!
no one helping me and im so cold..
and so cold of people are avoiding me!!
argh..but i still can stand alone..


when i were looking for a my dads car..
then suddenly

TA TA DA DA!!!!!
i saw kit kat staring at me..==
i look back and
then my mind think of he is going to avoid me too..sob
so sad.!!just because im like a wet dog..

i went home and just bath and sleep and do anything la..

THE END

>| Edited by Evanie |<
>| Created by Evanie |<
>| Modified by Evanie |<










No comments: