Thursday, June 26

>| .I.felt.offended. |<

>| I.felt.insulted |<

It was my happy day actually

but it doesn't work at all

at least at the end of the day

some one cheered me up ^^

It was all so normal from morning till afternoon

and i was happy to see one of the shuffler

which is my ex-school friend

he likes to act alot

even during the shuffle battle

i watch him all the time he shuffle

but he did not see me cause i was at a corner . . ?

nvm

my friend asked me to say 'hi' to him

but i did not cause he was busy shuffling

and when i wanted to go to tuition

i saw him walking alone back to the place meet up

and i did it !

i said hi to him and wishing him luck

he was happy to see me too !


When i get into the car

i felt more hyper even though im tired of schooling

cause i can get to see him ^^

i was wearing uniform and taking my school bags to tuition

im so happy to see him

and i found out i laugh like usual during school time

but this is without controled

but things is not what you're imagining, wei hua

when i told chee hong about the him

chee hong dunno anything about my secret

so i just tell chee hong about him

so i continued writting my malay essay

and i was listening what him saying

chee hong were doing the same thing

so we both listening what is him talking bout

him started talking about

' How to attract girls or more girls by using some tricks/tactics '

i can hear my heart beat at that time

but i continue steady

knowing myself not doing the essay at all

him continued ' Do you know theres a tactic my friend use to attract girls? '

I cant stand myself unsteady and take a deep breath instead

then chee hong knows what happen

and i think all the tuition friend heard me. . . ? Maybe

so chee hong drawn a broken heart picture on a piece of paper

i forced myself to laugh and pretend not knowing a thing

i did not look how him's expression

cause i dont dare to look at him

again

. . .


i did not hear the last part he told the other friends

after he finished

he doing his homework again

i continued my essay

but when i found chee hong's leg stretched out in front me

i saw a long wound on his leg

so i higher my pitch ' Yerr '

i did not say it was his leg

but at that time

him saw me yelling and he said

'What did u saw? U saw something disgusting?'

i know he is saying sick things

and i don wan to know

but its just chee hong's operated wound

and everyone were laughing at me cause him said this joke

but i take it as a insult

so i smile to them and said nothing

still smiling all the time

to show that im okay with the 'joke'

i can felt something stabbing my heart

then i wrote in a piece of paper to chee hong

saying i felt insulted

and he replied to me

if u really like someone

you'll feel he is insulting you

but actually he just joking

don take it so serious

then i say ok

i said to chee hong

but this is the 1st time!

when him heard i said this is the 1st time

he pretend misunderstand me and trying to joke again

'what 1st time? *laugh* u have that thing 1st time with who? '

i felt more knife stabbing my heart

but i still remain laughing

and replied

i 1st time . . . doing my . . . oral test . . ?

rolling my eyes

saying without any heart breaking faces

and i saw chee hong face rested on his arms

i saw his unhappy face buried in his arms..

and i wrote ' i just keep smilling '

meaning wont let him know i felt upset

and chee hong quickly replied me

'don do that' in a angry pitch even its on a piece of paper

'he will try making it worser'

i think its what he told me

i guess so

cause i cant remember o.0

at that time i know i did not smile

When i got home

i straight away throw myself to the bed

i lock my door

cried silently

in my school uniform

but after a while

i felt asleep

when i woke up

i still thinking maybe i should think it okay

it was 8 pm i went to bath

it was 8.30 pm

i eat my dinner at 9 pm

and blog it out at 10 pm

before that

i chat with my pet mum

i told everything to her

and she cheer me up

even though i don know is it true or not

but all she say is

'maybe is a good hint

he trying to annoy you

guys annoy girls is because he like her'

i was happy again ^^

i know im stupid

lol

so im better now ^^










No comments: