Wednesday, June 25

>| mypuppychangedintoaskinnydog |<

Today my mum took my Doggy to a pet shop to groom by sudden


Some where in Kelana Jaya thats what i know


and they paid 70$$ for grooming and bathing


lol its counted expensive already


my doggy was so happy cause it can go travel


Unfortunately, my dog was so upset that his fur had been cut


It is not happy when it got back home


and after i came back home from school, i got shock when i open the door


it was standing in front of me with an ugly outfit


haha my doggy was so sad and i need to comfort it by hugging it so badly = =





If u ever seen my doggy..


you will be shock if u see it without its thick fur


This is before it went grooming





Cute isnt it?


I was in love with the 'puffy fur-style'






RAWR





Looks like a Lion


wuuuu





Even though its always look so puffy with long fur


But i didnt groom it properly and i got no time to take care of it


so now it became like this . . .







i like the head


its so cute with short fur in front











But when u look at the legs and body parts..


it is not so cute that u imagine


it sucks alot


but i still love it as my doggy


i still hug it everyday after coming back from school





And short fur are nice to touch and clean too!


^^


My dear Wang Wang



I rear u for 4 years



and you're the best



I Love You



No comments: