Saturday, January 10

Sean Kingston feat Fergie - Big girls don't cry

I hope you know, i hope you know
That this had nothing to do with you
Its personal, Myself and I
We've got some straightening out to do
And im gonna miss you like a child misses their blanket
But i've got to get a move on with my life
Its time to be a big girl now
and big girls don't cry

don't cry
don't cry
don't cry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nice songs that i didn't realize it.

My heart want something.
That I'm forcing myself to not have it.
Always.

It seems like i like to control what i want
too much.
I can feel.
The way I kept quiet.
The way I smile.
and
The way I talk.

I need to rest.

I don't wan to live like this.
I want to be like everyone else.

But why?
I am a scor
i AM a scor
A scor?

Is it nice?
Sometimes i love it.
but sometimes i feel like hating it.
What the hell?

and
sometimes i think i shouldn't hate it
because its a gift
from God.

Yes.
I cant hate it.
Maybe it brings benefits?
or maybe i'm suitable to be a scor?

thats what God want me to be right?

I wanna ask You.
Why me?

Why I'm the one who suffering ya?

I don't want myself to be like this you know?

But how?

How to change my thinking?

I should have a busy time right now..

But why cant I made my life busy?

So i can don't think about this again

Anymore?

Anymore ideas?

I need to rest.

Seriously.

But i can never put this burden down from my shoulder.

I have to put these stones down One by One.

have to figure out a way.

To let me have a distance.

with X.

To bring me stay closer.

with all my friends.

To drag myself.

Study.

Scorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments: