Wednesday, January 21

Should've straighten it earlier!

The 4 of them are always gonna give a hand whenever The One of us are having this problem.


What the heck i was thinking!! I shouldn't be so selfish rite? I still have my friends!~! I was so narrow-minded..! It started from my 1st thoughts.. Now i know i'm not that left out when i was sick..!! and i was hyper again.. after picking up that call from.. errr my best friend? and a precious text message? A crush would not help when you're sick.. A good friend would not know when you're asking for help.. But best friends are always willing to comfort you when you get sick..


Im so wrong.. Me myself is not balancing my own friendships.. I now have to share my time and not so antisocial for my studies.. and for my pals.. and even a crush.. I cant be so selfish anymore..
Not even for a mosquitoe in my room buzzing around me like sh!t.. Im now willing to share my time.. with them.. for my forever best friend..

and i now know wat im typing again.. they inspire me.. from their sentences.. from the creation of 'potato day'.. i was always busy doing my homework.. always neglect what we've suggested.. always forgot what we've aiming for..

Its my fault.. its always my fault.. i guess we know each other 9 years ago.. i was not wrong.. since kindergarden.. until now.. we're in high school now .. running out of time studying.. everyday..

we should have a hang out again.. just four of us.. on the 'potato day'.. i hope.. and i wish .. we will never forget.. the Childish between us.. the Sarah aka Haras , thou wen , Kimmy, and me Wei hua.. which combine together became the most playful " Sarah Kim Wen Hua "

and Im here to annouce :" Iloveyouguys and our 'Potato Day' "

The Golden *Bold* *Italic* Thoughts |EVER|.

No comments: