Friday, January 9

>| There must be something! |<

OH YES.
Im qualified to go for pure science class.. muahahaha
even though its crappy but i dont care.

I am HAPPY but kinda sad too.
leaving 4F class is sad but leaving my friends are more depressed
I currently missing my class now..
but i had to go for pure..
no choice..
love the subjects.
don like the class much..
too quiet.
too boring.
wont joke around anymore.
a new life?
kinda.
LOL
I MISS 4F!!!!!!!!

Oh yah.. there must be something..
if not X wouldnt complain that he's so stress..
worried?
i dunno..
i'd no chance to ask .
but i will try.
if there's another chance to talk with him..

just happy to be friends.
never think more than that.
Never.
caught me lying to myself
Again.

i have to shake away every thoughts in my mind.
just to concentrate
on my studies.
Really.
Its happy to talk to.
But its stupid to lost concentration.

我小鹿乱撞了啦!!

No comments: