Sunday, July 26

7/25/09

"need someone who will always put me 1st in everything, someone who will always be there for me... ='( "


cheer up! ah sue ahh ! lol.. no matter wat, we still best fren rite? hahaha so funny when we're talking bout our own one's and compare.. LOL ... even though we're different class though the friendship were not far apart O.o hehehehe

ytd went to frilla's bbq party O.o at 1st my bf told me he and his frens going to a bbq party.. then his frens is sitting behind me oso.. LOL then we're all frens la.. so.. they tease us when they get to know me and my bf is together.. swt so.. um.. like this la.. then i went.. and alot of classmate oso there.. then make frens lor.. O.o quite okay also but all oso prefect de =.= walao.. all know i got bf liao .. swt Zzz nevermind.. i don care liao.. monday go school die oni la XD ..
then alot more to write .. i lazy write becoz..
1st : It's private.
2nd : im lazy.

LOL wat had happen is in my mind. haha.. i'll never forget how it happen and when it happen. which is yesterday =.=

heheheheh

[初吻给了自己喜欢的人~]

No comments: