Tuesday, July 21

I don wan to be like this!

I just don wanna argue with you la.. i just love u too much until im too sensitive already.. i always wonder if u can always stay right beside me.. but.. it wont work.. i know.. i shouldnt be so selfish.. i wanna accept ur apology.. but i did not do that.. because im not satisfied.. i hate it this way...

i just hope for the best about both of us.. i don really know wat to do.. the very last time im in love was way too long ago.. now.. its new to me again.. i don really know how to handle it and this is really important to me.. i don wanna be that naive small little girl anymore.. playing with other people's feelings is just not my type.. but is there anything i have to do ? i don really know much but.. i always hoping... and hoping.. it would be better.. i just love him..

i think i had just fcuk everything up =.=


simply bury the hatchet?

No comments: