Tuesday, July 28

Que sera sera

He, the love of my life and he knew it. He, with his dark intense eyes that pierce right through my soul and smooth, raven hair that falls lightly in front of his face, complementing his fair skin and cute lips. My mouth practically gaped open when he walked in front of me and flashed his dazzling smile. I quickly turned away before he saw me blush.

I had so many dream about you and me.
This evening i dreamed bout..
Me.
Going to your bm tuition and drag u out of the class by telling teacher some stupid reasons.

Then we run out to some places near by the tuition center and i celebrate your birthday with you.
Alone.
Wanna get with you for an hour just because it is your big day.
Very big.
Cause you're turning SIXTEEN.
A young adult.
Kinda.
Or
Almost.

I could make this as a surprise.
But i have no guts doin it.
So sorry.
So I'm just dreaming bout it whole day.
Hah. Crazy me.
I always thought.
But no way.
LOL!

What will be will be.

No comments: