Monday, July 27

I love you!

Well you stood there with me, in the doorway
My hands shake, I'm not usually this way but
You pull me in, and I'm a little more brave
It's the first kiss
It's flawless
It's really something
It's fearless

No matter wat people said bout you. No matter what's wrong with it. I still love you! xD Like i always said:" I DON CARE" or "DON WORRY!" ^^ but sometimes i hesitate too! just wonder.. yeah.. wonder why. and wonder how. xD but no worries dear! hehe xP. and this is the most true love i ever had O.o not like the past. stupid girl yea? haha im so in love with you!

Cause I dont know how it gets better than this
You take my hand and drag me head first, fearless
And I dont know why but, with you Id dance
In a storm in my best dress, fearless

I smiled.
I laughed.
I cried.
I dreamed.
I run.
I eat.
I sleep.
I listen.
But.
I love you more.

No comments: