Saturday, January 19

>| 17th January of 2oo8 ( Episod One ) |<

>| 17th January of 2oo8 |<
>| Morning |<

On a cold morning made by air-cond in my room, I had my blanket on. But some idiot creature woke me up! Thats my clock, a stupid clock that driving me crazy EVERY MORNING! Just accept for Saturday. This clock is so stupid that I need to off the alarm for 3 times a day, cause it rang every 5 minutes after 6.15p.m. but it will stop ringing until it reached 6.30p.m. Even though the creature woke me up, my mum doesn't off it. Maybe she thought I cant hear o.0 So i asked my mum to off it. So peaceful now..Ahhh..
I climbed out from my bed and saw so many clothes hanging on the hanger of mine. I remembered yesterday night I washed my clothes and just hanged the school uniforms that needs to iron. So I ordered my mum to iron it when I'm brushing my teeth. Then I walked to the master bedroom and the air-cond there is 100x colder than mine and I hated it so much every morning I needed to pass through just for the bathroom! I went in and saw my father sleeping like a PIG. I mean he IS a pig cause of his horoscope =.= I went to the remote to off the air-cond cause the room is exactly like Genting Highland. As usual, I were dreaming in front of the mirror. Then I heard the 'creature' ringing like 'siao' again. It ring until it becomes a car reversing and almost bang something like that then I run back to off it again. Then started to brush my teeth and all that. However, I went downstairs to collect my uni and I didn't know she will iron my PJK clothes also! I thanked her in my heart cause I'm shy. WHAT A CRAP!! But this is what i said to myself. I changed into school uni and tied my hair into 'bamboo' style as usual and went down stairs to eat breakfast. The worst thing, my breakfast WILL NEVER CHANGED SINCE I'M KINDERGARDEN! EVERYDAY OATS!! I have never miss my breakfast even I'm late the school. Thats why I never miss oat every schooling day. When I were looking at the cup of oats i thought of the electric bill that I needed to bring to school for the KH teacher, Puan Gajah! So I gulped the cup of oats and prepare for school.. Today is the 3rd day I saw Uncle Phan walking to Pennie's house. AND MY DAD say HE GROW UP UNTIL SO GOOD! Cause he's tall and big enough that always grabbed my neck from behind when I were still in BUD4 school..=.=

>| Edited by Evanie |<
>| Modified by Evanie |<
>| To be continue|<

No comments: