Wednesday, January 9

>| ~SailorWei~ shifted SCHOOL |<

>|Conversation|<
"Hey Crystal, do you know where's Aui yong?" Way wen asked while sitting on Kenneth's table.

"She shifted to Bu3 school, you all don't know?"replied Crystal in a surprise way.

"Waah, why did she went there?"Kenneth's confusing.

"She said here teacher teaching not good + no homework..o.0"

"Like that also wan change. .
. " asked Jackson

"WHY WEI HUA CHANGE SCHOOL ALSO NEVER TELL ME DE?" Cherly interrupted.

" My mum told me yesterday, its the last minute only i knew she shifting..what making her don't inform us that she is shifting to Bu3 school, huh?" sighed Joey.

" But, she told me after Christmas." replied Crystal.

>|The Truth|<
The reason why Evangeline didn't tell is because she wanted to give a surprise to her friends..

But why are they blaming her all the while? Why don't ask properly?or maybe just say some 'missing her' sentences..?

>|My Feelings|<
I just don't get it why..my friend>Crystal, Cherly and Joey aren't contacting me since the school start!!

Are they busy bout school stuffs?Or too many homework in school?or too tired forgotten to call me?

I gave them so much time and so long since the school started..

BUT THEY DON EVEN SAY A SINGLE WORDS THAT MISS ME!!

I WERE THINKING ALL THESE DAYS!!ARE THEY MY TRUE FRIENDS??

THEY ARE MY FRIEND FOR 2 YEARS TIME!!

WHY ARE THEY DOING THAT TO ME??

OH MY GOD!!I CANT STOP MY ANGER NOW!!

I need to cut off now..i cant stand this anymore..

No comments: