Tuesday, January 15

>| Sarah cracked at me *=.=* |<

>| Story |<

"Hey!!"

"Stop lying!!" I'm yelling at Sarah that day. . . .

"What?!?!What did I do?!?! She was laughing and bursting out words.

She made me laugh too ...So we both laugh like crazy as usual.

She lied to me for about the third time today!

Its all about crap stuff ....But I take it so serious ,so it becomes a lie to me.

ITS SERIOUSLY SOOOO CRAPY TO ME !!

1st >> She told me about the homework... Teachers wanted us to open a new work book but i cant hear what teacher said...The teacher is so sucky. And Sarah is reading 'Princess Diaries' of the second book I think ,since she came to the school this morning.. So I asked her...

"Hey, Sarah ,what did teacher said about the workbook thingy?" She looked at me for a few seconds ,face blank ,seems like shes thinking what to answer me... I were also think that she's not paying any attention cause of the Princess Diaries...=.+'' I don't really like that book cause its such a girlish book...ILL !!

"Maybe teacher is talking bout leaving two front pages for the index?" She replied as she still looking at me... I started gasping ...It takes me so serious and I believed it...o.0 I seriously believed her with mouth opening looking at her blank faced.
Then she replied faster before I said anything...
"Wait ! I didn't hear what teacher say!! You know, I was reading!!" She shouted at me and I'm still believing what she said just now...

I started asking everyone around me what did teacher want us to do... Everyone were saying we need to do the homework in the text book only! That's when I knew Sarah was lying just now and she shouted she don't know anything cause she wasn't listening. Although she is not listening,too.But she also cant lie to me like that,right? I'm so angry that I squinted at her for a moment and started doing home work without talking to her anymore. She knew I'm angry now. However, she remove her story book on her lap and started doing homework with me too..Suddenly she looked at me and said..

"Sorry ar Wei hua, I'm not listening to teacher just now." I still didn't reply her until she laugh out loud. I gazed at her whether she's gone crazy or not..o.0 I continued my homework asking her without looking at her.
"Why are you laughing?"
"I saw your shocked face and its so funny!! Ha-ha-ha!"
"Cause you fake me!!"I protested.
"I didn't!!How many times I suppose to say?!"argued Sarah.
"Fine! But you just don't reply me if you don't know anything, RIGHT?"
"And now you're laughing at me!!" I shouted..She stopped laughing and looking at my work.
"Erm.. Wei hua, can you lend me your ruler ,please?" I didn't answer her and kept doing my home work...
"Wei hua?Ha-ha! I knew you're kind! Lend me ar..." There she burst her laughter out again... This time I cant stand her laughing .. Its makes me laugh out too..Then we stopped arguing...Its kinda funny ,right?

2nd>> Sarah cap at me again .Today the second time.. I felt so embarrassing now...Its involving teacher..o.0

"Sarah" I called while I'm reading Fear Streets Woods but she STILL READING PRINCESS DIARIES!! MY GOD!!
"Later what period?"
"I think is BM.. I think."
"Okay" I believed again...=.+" Its not this problem.. The BM teacher came when I finished my word..
"Bangun." "Selamat sejahtera, Cikgu" I started to kept my story book away to prepare listening to her and wondering whats she's teaching too...But Sarah is too addicted to her princess book She cant stop a book when she started it..! No one can stop her accept for teachers, maybe? VERY FUNNY!! Teacher don't even stop us reading books!! She wants us to keep quiet more than doing something else!! ITS STUPID!! What a lousy teacher... I listened to my BM teacher carefully ..BUT I WERE DREAMING!! WTH!! LOLS.. So I asked Sarah again..=.+".. Cause she is my best friend and also my classmate!! It make no sense that I go so far to asked Wen Wen, right? Its too far away from my place!! And I don't know anyone in this class yet cause I'M NEW!! I'M A NEW STUDENT!! TOTALLY NEW!!! There I go. . .
"Hey Sarah! What's teacher teaching later?"
"I think is Antologi..I think.."
"I THINK AGAIN?!?! I THOUGHT YOU HEARD WHAT TEACHER SAID!!"
"I didn't hear !" argued Sarah.
"Okay Fine" Second question.."
"Yes?"
"Which latihan we need to do?"
"This and That " She pointed t my text book.. Then I started doing after saying Thank you..And she continued her book o.0 After finishing my work..Teacher collected my book but stay still beside my table.. So I looked at teacher and she said I did the wrong exercises . So she left ..I yelled at Sarah again..
"Sarah!!Why you asked me to do this question?"
"I DON'T KNOW!!"
"My gosh!! I need to redo it again!!"
"Ha-ha..Who asked you to believe me? Ha-ha-ha-ha" She kept on laughing and huggin her stomach. She lied to me the second time and she's so happy..=.=

3rd >> The school is going to over now.. I cant wait to go home..but suddenly got 2 students knocking the door outside .I were packing my bags and Sarah looking at outside I think she heard.. So i asked her when I turned my head back.
"Who they looking for?Sarah"
"I think they wanted all the red house team go out to write their name, I think" I believed what she said and I shocked looking at her whether she is joking or not. . . Cause I'm red house team! I think no more and jumped up to my feet and wanter to go out and write my name.. She shouted to stop me and I looked at her miserably.. She was trying to explain but teacher looking at me asking why am I standing up..I said I thought that red house team is writing there name.. I faster sit down and started hitting Sarah with my books like a crazy cat scratching a reflected mirror until she shouted at me to stop it and she said she was joking just now...I stop and looked at her ..
"Is that so funny to joke around with me?" She laugh more and cant even reply a "yes" But I know whats her answer already..The school bell rang and I went to the library with Wen Wen.. Just to forget the jokes..she blamed me that I so easy to believe in people..Thats what my weakness..-.-..

>| True story by Sarah and Evanie |<
>| Modified by Evanie |<




1 comment:

Erin Floyd said...

lolx nvm la, Sarah play play only...nxt time dun believe her...hahaha