Wednesday, January 9

>|Evanie chatting with Mimi in Maple World|<


>|Story|<
So off they went to Mapling. After a while, 'xxMiranAxx has logged in' then Evanie talk a lot with him.



>|Conversation|<
"EVANIE!!" Mimi shouted my name as usual.

"MIRANA!!"I shouted back.

" How is it in your school today?"asked Mimi

"Quite fun, me and my friend playing a game in school today during KH period, cause teacher never teach ma." replied Evanie.

"WHAT GAME?" Surprise Mimi.

"Erm.. just a writing story game..i just know how to play it today..=.+"..lols. " evanie replied with a half-smiled faces.

"Is it nice to play?explain puh-lease.." Mimi questioned Evanie with a pair of shinny eyes with hand closed together under his face.

"Fine..its quite easy to play too..i don't think you will like it..you will say im a NERD anyways =.+".." Evanie replied with a F3 face.

"Just tell me!! I wan to know..!!FASTER !"

"Okok, it doens't mind how many people play just need a group of students and a paper and every student use different colour of colour pen. Thats what we . . ."

"My God, having a world war on a piece of paper?ITS SO BORING!!" suddenly interrupted by Mimi when Evanie trying to explain properly.

*She getting angry right now o.0*

"WHAT THE HELL!! YOU WAN ME EXPLAIN BUT YOU SAY ITS BORING? FINE !! I'LL STOP !!GRRRR" shouted Evanie angrily.

"Kk..continue continue" sighed Mimi.

"WHATEVER..Ok then when you prepared these 'stuffs' you will be able to start the game.So, anyone can start the game example I start 1st. So I need to write a sentence. No one can see what I wrote but when the 2nd person who continue my sentence can only read what i wrote."

"Then what?"Mimi listened carefully what Evanie said while training 'Sotong' in Aqua Road.

"Then. . . it will be the same thing but when the 2nd person passing to 3rd person, the 2nd person need to fold the paper to cover the 1st sentence. So that the 3rd person only can see the 2nd sentence. This step will keep going on until the A4 paper is finish written by all the sentence." explained Evanie with lots patience.

"HAR?!?! You be doing this today on your schooling time? =.+ " Mimi shouted but actually he is in a boring-ing mood.

"Zz.. I'm bored of talking to you, and its late right now I wan got to sleep now. I still need to go to school tomorrow morning" Evanie yawned.

"So fast ? I haven't chat enough with you yet.." murmured Mimi.

"My eyelids are dropping, cant open anymore. Why cant u just talk to someone ?Just count me out."2nd time Evanie yawned out loud.

"Wei !! Its 11.00 p.m. and you're still gaming?Its already past your bedtime !!Faster get into your bed right now!! Evanie's mum shouted angrily.

"YES!! DON'T SHOUT AT ME IN AT NIGHT !!LATER OUR NEIGHBOUR MEG HEAD SHE WILL LAUGH AT ME!!I will be in my bed at 11.10 p.m. i promised!! "Evanie shouted back.

"You better make sure that!!" replied Evanie's mum.

"I SERIOUSLY NEED TO GO TO BED NOW!! MUM SCOLDING !!DON'T MAKE ME GOT CANE BY HER AT NIGHT! Or else i will blame every thing at you!!"shouted Evanie.

"Kk. Good night."

"Good Night + Sweet dreamx ."

So Evanie went to sleep but Mimi is still training in the midnight. Until he got tired and went to sleep too.


>| Edited by Evanie |<
>| Modyfied by Evanie |<
>| Pictured by Mimi |<


1 comment:

-m3ngzai- said...

xxMiranaxx aka mimi-lols i nv expect she would remember such conversation on tat late night~i regretted for not dragging her till late night so tat we all could witnes the canning from wei wei's mum XD~~btw i now no longer playing maple coz i am hacked T_T and i quited maple for good hehehe~~

i starting Cabal soon as it starts who wan join me??? i sure is an intresting game compared to maple~~