Sunday, January 20

>| 17th January of 2oo8 ( Episode Two ) |<

>| Dairying |<

When I reached my school, I walked towards Wen wen and find out where is Sarah,too! So I sat with them in a group. When its more crowded then I suggested to Wen wen that we line up in front. At that time I already knew Sarah is not going to come to school cause i remembered she got a heavy FLUUUU yesterday that annoyed me a lot when she sneeze back the flu =.= Pretended you sitting with someone and she/he sneezing in the morning until the school is over. I know she/he is pitiful BUT THE PERSON SITTING WITH THEM IS MORE PITY TO HEAR THEM AND CANT EVEN COMPLAIN BOUT IT!! So we hear our teacher 'blah blah blah' at the assembly there talking shit first then we line up back to class.ITS SO TIRED TO CLIMB THE THIRD FLOOR! The first period is KH and got 3 period in a day.Its suffering, I know.When I were trying to take out my KH books and I realised something important, I mean . . . . . its not ONE, its TWO! Then I quickly ran to Wen wen place.

"OH SHYT! DID YO BRING YOUR BILL ELECTRIC?"
"OH SHYT! I FORGOTTEN!" A same reply from her too!Then she turned to Kimmy and asked.
"Kim, did you bring the bill electric?" Another SAME reply from Kimmy..
"OH SHYT! I FORGOTTEN too!" I were trying to laugh that we all kept saying bout the word "OH SHYT" ,but wait! ONE MORE THING.
"WEN! Did you do the KH homework?"She replied me without thinking..
"Yes, I did"
" What the hell man!" I blamed myself. She was laughing at my 'What the hell-ing!' but now we have to rush down as she promise me she will borrow me her KH work book. When we were rushing down to the ground floor, Wen's spectacle's box keep on dropping down to the stairs for two times! I think... But I agreed tohelp her take until we reached the KH room. Until the 1st floor she wanted it back and it dropped to the ground floor when she took it away =.= What a bad morning! So when we reached there, we three sighed together

"Owwwh" as the group of people looking at us steadily. That's Reina, Le'anne and Kimberly. they took out NICEST PLACE! Its not fair been they had took our seat in the classroom too! And now she wanted us to sit some where AGAIN!Actually I shoould be angry but I don't know why my anger feeling never show out..o.0 We forgotten our place and look for others..It's seriously lousy until we needed to put our leg senget and turn our waist the reach our hand to the table .ITS WORST!

The first thing teacher asked us to do is about the BILL ELECTRIC! LUCKY teacher not really punished us cause we all are girls in the class. Then I started copying Wen's work book while teacher is copying notes for us.Wen and Kimmy were talking in front of me but I cant crash in and talk cause I still buying with my homework
. Then suddenly, My pen no ink liaos... STUPID PEN ! So i have to borrow it from Wen cause Kim's pen also no ink but at least she got extra pen. I were searching for Wen in the classroom.. HA-HA-HA !! She was siting on Kimberly's place at the left side cause she miss that place so much and the JERKS who took our place all when out.So Wen sitting there copying notes, her legs relaxing too...I ran towards her and called her
"WEN! What are you doing over there?"
"Cant you see? I'm copying notes!"
"I know but thats not your place on today!"
"I just copying notes la."
"Ok, can I borrow your pen..?My pen is out of ink liaos"
"Yeah, me too!" Kim added.
I took her pen from her pencil case when she agreed.Then I saw SOMETHING!

"OH MY GOD!" as my eyes were staring outside the school compound and both of them are looking at me miserably..
" Look!" I pointed to a bush and behind it got a dog."OH MY GOD! ITS SO CUTE!"
"There's isn't ONE, THERES TWO OF 'EM.!!
We walked out to the corridor of the class as Reina and Le'anne were there watching to the basketball court too! They were shock when we went there standing beside them. We kept on looking at the gods until teacher came in and yelled at us like a crazy woman.
After that..I were planning to go to the library during recess time and I forgot I need to go bookshop buy something. That's when Jason sitting beside me to borrow protractor from Le'anne but I took it to use first.I knew Jason since primary and now he has a cousin same class as him which is Le'anne.o.0


>| Edited by Evanie|<
>| Modyfied by Evanie |<



No comments: