Friday, January 18

>| 17th January of 2oo8 ( N00b episode)|<

>| Its 17 January 2oo8 |<
Its 17th January today... It's not a big day and its not anyone's birthday .Of course not a bad luck day.BUT ,ITS A LAUGHING DAY! I don't think you will laugh when you read this..o.0

>|( Before I'm writing this into the blog.. I wrote in a piece of paper..
Cause there's no way for me to sit in front of the computer whole day just to write a blog, right?
I started to write but my mechanical pencil is out of lead!
So I grabbed my lead box to take one little lead out and I saw just a few more left in it...
I were very down cause need to waste time buying it. Urgh!
Nevermind
, so I started putting the lead into the mechanical pencil. ..
When I were turning the mechanical pencil upside down.
It makes out a loud sound...'Truck'..
I repeated it as turning it upside down again...
It makes another 'Truck' sound..=.=
I start searching where is the sound come from by repeating it..
I gazed inside the mechanic cause its transparent letting me to look inside.
NO WANDER LA!!There's so many lead inside haven't use finish!!I thought.
So I put back the new lead and one by one taking it out and started to write this blog again..=.=
Its seriously wasted my time..)|<
So I continued my blog again..o.0


>| Edited stupidly by Evanie |<

No comments: