Friday, July 18

>| Birthday |<

>| Happy birthday, Bro! |<

This morning i saw the rain pouring down heavily again. Wondering what did i heard yesterday. I was curious at 1st. But after listening to someone's advice. i thought about its a sign.
( Im writting crap, you dont need to read if you don wan to )


When i reached school. I look so lost at wen 'Remind you telling me stories?, she said. 'Yes.' She came to my place. So i asked her to sit. After finishing the story. She did not say anything. so i tell her maybe its just a sign.. tell her not to worry me ^^

( Im writting crap, you dont need to read if you don wan to )

Today's art lesson we had to make a tie-dye artwork.. i did not plan anything and simply colour some
shyt colour on my cloth. When i was doing it, i found out wen is more emo than me o.0 Maybe she's the one who is always hyper so i easily found out she's so quiet today o.0 i asked her what was wrong.. she said nothing.. so i left her alone to let her think on her own. continue doing my work.. found out alot of friend's hands got painted by their own. some girls had their paint on their clothes.. wondering how they bleach it. at 1st i had a terrible hand painting. after washing it was better though.
( Im writting crap, you dont need to read if you don wan to )


When recess is over, we got back to class. kim's artwork had drop to the outer floor. she tried to get any stick get it back. so a classmate took the broom stick to get it for her. after awhile, we are called to go to the hall. to have a speech about Chicken essence =.= i was bored so i try to bully my friend sitting in front of me. hui mi said 'don flirt la, wei hua' she was mad though. but my friend was not angry and he was trying to poke me though. lol

( Im writting crap, you dont need to read if you don wan to )


As you know, me always being the emo me, trying to stay awake and study my science after school in the canteen alone. But before that there was another creature besides me. he was trying to stay back with me though. thanked him. before he go he said :'Bye, becareful ah'
i was wondering when did he become so caring? lol i did not say bye.. i said 'hmmm' everytime when he talk, i reply him 'hmm , ahh , ohh ' nothing much. so i am alone now! im studying but i feel so tired and dreamy ^^ the fan . . . the wind is drying my eyes. but i did not rest, still continue read, read, and read. sian laaa. . . i sigh again.. finally its 2.50pm now.. brandon came back from center point. david came back from basketball court and his brother daniel. daniel was asking me where's my doll so he can fix it for me.. actually someone stole the doll from my unlock locker =.= so sad right? haha i always had locker problem.
( Im writting crap, you dont need to read if you don wan to )


Im going home at 3p.m. . suddenly felt im emo-ing again o.0 why ah? i dunno worr.. maybe tired? lol i didnt reply my mum when she asked me did i buy something for my bro.. cause i was emo-ing and thinking 'ihatemyself' haha dunno why.. anyways.. i sleep! sleep ,sleep ,sleep and sleep!

( Im writting crap, you dont need to read if you don wan to )


My mum suggested to my dad to bring my bro to eat crabs. I got no idea to suggest any food though. *no mood* Besides eating crab, we had prawns.. big prawnss. its not tasty for me but i dunno why my dad like it so much. and my mum love the crabs so much. bro? i dunno.. he was happy to eat though.. he just love to eat. no matter what is it. me? i cant taste anything when im emo-ing.not sure if that time im emo but i just don wan to talk and don wan to care about whats happening around me.
When my bro was hitting the crab shell. the shell fly on to the floor when he had his last hit on the crab =.= i was laughing and the worker walk pass by. he look at me so i point out to the floor. but he didnt know so he just stare at me when he was walking around. =.= then when he walking back, he pick up the shell and throw it away @.@
( Im writting crap, you dont need to read if you don wan to )


I asked my bro these questions and i found out its a little bit funny, i think :

1. Do you like to celebrate your birthday?
Dunno.
He no life or don wan to tell me?


2. What important stuff you wan to do on your birthday?
Eat.

3. What will you do when your friend's and family is celebrating your birthday?
Eat.

4. Who would you like to celebrate with ?
Food.

5. Fine, what food you want to eat on your birthday celebration?
All kinds of food.

6. What type of birthday cake u want to eat on that day?
All kinds of cakes.

7. Where you wan to celebrate your birthday?
A place with lots of delicious and rare food

8. State 3 special thing to do besides eating.
Eat, Eat, and Eat.

9. Write out your feelings at the end of your birthday.
Im bloated.

10. Do you mind if i smack your birthday cakes on your face?
No, cause i wan to eat them up all by myself.

11. Can you please stop answering me with your 'eating' answers?
. . .
'haiz. . . go out la you. . don kacau me play computer.. go go go !'

finally he chase me out of his room =.=

but all he answered me is eat though. @.@

nothing much but eat?
haizzz
he no life than me =.=
thought he will be better then me o.0


Here is some pictures i took at the restaurant.


My bro! looking at his phone =.=

what so interesting ?

dad asked him to look at my camera =.=
so funny la his face.. o.0

Aiyerrr.. my daddy eat until so dirty o.0
haizz he wear the shirt i chose for him from klcc de hahaa

cause later go see boss

in front of me o.0 clean? hahaha
better than their place ^^

i think @.@

No comments: