Thursday, July 10

>| P.I.T.Y |<

>| It was a fine day. ^^ |<

This morning listening to announcement..
I was stoning when the guys behind me pushing around.
Suddenly, a guy fall on my bag.
I did not fall but their bag scratched my bag o.0
Lucky it has no scratches but i found out my key chain drop.
Which is Wen brought it as a souvenir from Bangkok for me.
I wonder who will repair it for me. @.@
I was angry but i did not do anything.
Then Daniel say it was his fault. Im trying to calm down.
Wen just saying nevermind cause it just a key chain.

and i kept it in my locker o.0
So when i finish taking my books out.
I wanted to lie on the notice board.
But the books just fell towards the notice board and i used my elbow to press it so it wont fall off to the ground.
So wen are looking at me from her locker and ask
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?"
I was laughing but couldnt move. So she grab the book and pile it up properly ^^

lol.. My classmates which is boys, like to play the 'slapping game'.
and they play it fast but keep slapping each other's hand.
I feel pity for them when their hand full with blood marks.
and they totally hit it hard. No mercy.
I saw Jason were playing with Jo wee when the teacher went out.
everyone were watching them.
i feel like helping Jo wee so he wont hurt so much though.
But i cant do it. cause every one were watching it.
So i watch it but i feel unhappy.
i just wish Jason stop slapping Jo wee's hand.

Then Puan Nik came in to our class.
asking why everyone crowded at them.
and she saw Jason slapping his hand.
I feel like helping Jowee.
But there's no way for me to care so much bout him.
I can just keep it to myself.

So after school, me, wen, bryan were chat at the canteen.
and kim went to the geography IRC class for the 1st time !
lol.. I saw Jason and when i find my book.
I saw him sitting beside my place.

When teacher starts teaching. She don wan us to open our books.
and asked us to put our hands on the table.
lol.. when we were doing that.
i slap jason hand softly.
at that time teacher were watching our hands on the table.
so he slap my hand back.*plays*
suddenly teacher says :" No holding hands ahh"
lawl..we were laughing!!
haha.. cause teacher thought jason hold my hand and blame him!

Just joke around though.
After IRC we ran straight to arena koko!!
me and wen are so happy that we have extra energy to ran!
lucky kah chan helped take my books!
so i can just carry my bag and ran.lol
we reach arena koko and sit near the stereo o.0 for the 1st time..
and brandon asked me to shuffle with the bass o.0
i did not practise with music before!! how am i going to shuffle with bass?
lol.. then brandon and li hau. . . . . argh
introduce me to shadow!!
saying im good at shuffling some more!! i noob la !!
but they say im the 1st girl shuffling. =.=
noob la.. then li hau keep saying i pro.. haizzz
i notice shadow keep looking at me after that.. but i pretend not to see him.
argh..!! and i promise brandon i WILL shuffle next thursday
so i have 7 days to practise shuffle with bass. =.=
stupid la they all @.@
ask me to embarrass myself..



Trying to shuffle with bass now..


No comments: