Thursday, July 3

>| L.O.S.T |<

>| Shuffle is a good movement for me to forget something ^^ |<


Today was school canteen day. But i got bored, and i find a way to cheer myself up! So i decided to leave my friends sitting at the canteen, cause i got A.D.H.A o.0

A - ttention
D - eficit-C
H - yper
A - ctive

Err. . . . . . . . .. .

.. . . . .. . . .

Anyway, i was running around and finally saw my master o.0 which is lee qi. i run here and there just for customers. Do you think its worth it? I had my back pain after that. == Even though I did some hard work but things are not like what u expecting. When i got tired of selling those dragonfruit, prawn tempura, smoothies, and some seaweeds.

I went back to the crowd. To the canteen, I found out David and Henry came. Oh well, they are all crowded at those 4 benches talking, listen to mp3, chatting. Im kind of person that always got no way to join them. cause whenever i join friends, i will be looking at them dunno what to talk about. Sad case, im always acting sam pat for friend's to laugh.. but i wan a true friend. always talk about serious stuffs or some stupid stuff but we still enjoy it. ==

argh.. forget it. While i was listening to a Malay songs.. i were thinking
' Actually i did not think about him at all when i was cheering myself up! Hey ,cool! I did it! But why am i thinking about him now again? and it made me emo o.0 i didnt emo before and this is the very 1st time !.. oh well, wei hua ahhhh.. you're such a stupid girl.. emo for just a person !.. which will not make you get good results, wei hua!!'

Stupid stuffs again.. ==
so i decided to walk, again..
i walk to the basketball court..
at the paintball side..
actually i shouldnt wet my shoes, but i did. Just to have fun. I love to cheer myself up by doing stupid things. So no choice to avoid it. My lovely Fila shoes? sorry to wet u. but i really wan myself to be happy though. Its stupid ! lol
But i felt bored when i face the paintball court doing nothing. Getting back to the canteen.
looking around? actually feel like shuffling. .

putting my bag back to the canteen and trying to shuffle..
but where? ARGH.. brandon always say i shy ?okay, fine.. do it anywhere i wan..
at the tapak perhimpunan? BUT!! 1st choice for me is playing basketball..
lol, even i suck at it.. but its ok..cause have FUN wei hua !! i wanted to go back there..
but my friend's are going home. So i went for my second choice. Which is shuffle in the rain.
But another thing is, fun to walk on the dividers ^^( not sure what it call)

But anyway ! It was divided by the road and a dryer badminton court.
when i accidentally drop on the road, i'll be wet.
if i drop on the badminton court, its better for my shoes..
so i tried.. its just the same thing for taking a choice..
same thing for every single things in real life..
our life..
so i decided on my own.. which is forget about any stupid things that make me emo ..
i tell myself never do that again..
and continue studying.. just to confirm myself at that time
and i did it ! so i shuffle too!
when there's no one around!
i enjoy my life very much..
i didnt hate my life before..
and i never say my life sucks..
cause i appreciate it
a gift given by God.

the Kungfu Panda..
Yesterday is a history, tomorrow is a mystery, but today . Is a gift !


Dear Myself,
Jia You~iesss Wei hua!!
From Me.




No comments: