Friday, July 11

>| E.M.O. |<

>| This is the last emo post. I promise. I'll never write another emo post anymore.
This is the very last one. |<

I found out im sensitive all these days.
and i really hate it.
Nothing much. Just after heart breaking for like. . . 3 times?
Im sensitive is because of my


Distol
Uranium
Masticular
Bi
Acetone
Systonic
Shit

Thats me. I admit it.
Im a super duper dumbass in this world.
Im so stupid.
I cant tell what am i doing.
and stupidness made me break my heart.
I hate it so much.
i wont do it anymore.
No More.

but that is totally controling me.
I WISH I NEVER DO THAT AGAIN.

Im so stupid and i dunno i cried for what nonsense.
man, i wish i never know him.
stupid me.
why am i so stupid?
i don know. and no one can answer for me.
all i can do is just forget bout it.
But the more i try, the more i hurt.
its all started from that day.
a very stupid day.
which cause soooo much problem.
i want to stop it.
i wish time can cure everything.

i hate LOVE.
it sucks.
i hate Sensitive.
it hurts.

I hate them.
But i had them.
I wish nothing happen before.
I wish i never exist in this complicated world.

Theres no way for him to come to my birthday celebration anymore.
I dont know.

Im just an emo freak.
Theres nothing else can changed me already.
Because emo is what im doing.

Emo sucks.

No comments: