Monday, July 7

>| T.I.R.E.D |<

>| Its all about him. |<

I dont know why i needed to care soooo much about him. Its already OVER!!
Form 1 ---> I found out i like him.
Form 2 ---> I found out we are not even friends.
Form 3 ---> I found out i like to do stuffs JUST for him.

I did a stupid stuff :

One day, i over heard him when he was talking to my friend.
He said he watch Gossip Girl on 8TV.
He said the actor and actress were pretty and handsome.
On the other day, i went to look for galaxy magazine.
I saw a actress picture which from Gossip girl.
It is pointless but i still dont know why i buy it.

Until that day im trying to forget him, i went to buy another galaxy magazine too! and i saw another actor from Gossip girl. But i didnt buy it. Cause im trying not to do any stuff that affects my study. And now i still cant forget him.

Today i was so tired.
I had to stay back even school is over.
I just became impatient when i get not enough sleep.
I tried not to argue with sarah.
And trying to become myself.
Not enough energy.
Really tired. Cant concentrate. Dont know what to do.
What i know im thinking is about heart breaking.
Feel like there's a blade that cuts right through me.

When you’re sitting there it’s hard for me to look away
So I try to find the words that I could say
I know distance doesn’t matter but you feel so far away
And I can’t lie, but every time I leave my heart turns gray

Another day without you with me
Is like a blade that cuts right through me
And I can wait I can wait forever
When you call my heart stops beating
When you’re gone, it won’t stop bleeding
I can wait I can wait forever

It’s like every time I turn around, I see your face
I know it feels like forever
I guess it’s just the price I gotta pay
Until that day there’s nothing else I can do
And I just can’t take it

Another day without you with me
Is like a blade that cuts right through me
And I can wait…
I can wait,I can wait forever
I can wait forever

I cant wait forever - Simple Plan

I feel like another song suit me.

Take a breath
I’ll pull myself together
Just another step until I reach the door
I’ll never know the way
It tears me up inside to see you
I wish that I could tell me something
To take it all away.

Sometimes I wish I could save you
and there’s so many things that I want me know
I won’t give up till it’s over
if it takes me forever, I want me to know

And no matter what I do
I can’t make me feel better
If only I could find the answer
To help me understand

That if you fall, stumble down
I’ll pick you up off the ground
If you lose faith in you
I’ll give you strength to pull through
Tell me you won’t give up
Cause I’ll be waiting if you fall
You know I’ll be there for you

Some times i just couldnt understand myself.
I wish someone could help.


But too bad i had a terrible gastric and period cramp today.
Both.
By sudden.
I cant feel anything around me.
Just wish something can heal it as fast as possible.

Later on, when i got back home from school.
Im too tired so i lie down on the floor.
Trying to continue my homework on the floor.
But end up with a short nap.
I had not enough time to finish it.
So i think of a reason to explain it to teacher later.

But i cant.
Really cant.
When i was in the car.
Listening to the radio.
I told myself not to tell lies.
I cant feel anything but the pain.

I dont know why i post this out but i think i should be happier tomorrow.

Hey dad look at me
Think back and talk to me
Did I grow up according to plan?
And do you think I'm wasting my time doing things I wanna do?
But it hurts when you disapprove all along

And now I try hard to make it
I just want to make you proud
I'm never gonna be good enough for you
I can't pretend that
I'm alright
And you can't change me

'Cuz we lost it all
Nothing lasts forever
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect
Now it's just too late and
We can't go back
I'm sorry
I can't be perfect

I try not to think
About the pain I feel inside
Did you know you used to be my hero?
All the days you spent with me
Now seem so far away
And it feels like you don't care anymore

Nothing's gonna change the things that you said
Nothing's gonna make this right again
Please don't turn your back
I can't believe it's hard
Just to talk to you
But you don't understand











No comments: