Sunday, July 6

>| kLcC |<

>| I were facing a terrible fear this morning. I tried to do it. And it WORKS ^^. Today is just the starting of it. Its normal for me to afraid of them. Anyway, I tried to do my best and it really really works. ^^ |<


Anyways, this morning i went to tuition at 8.30am. My mum fetch Joey Ma too. Whereas my mum needed to go for calligraphy classes. So me and my mum talking non-stop because we're close i think o.0 Joey sat behind quietly. Actually she's solving her Rubik cube.lol So... I had a terrible fear. Which i never pound my heart that hard before. ( Im not lesbian though ) Just some stuffs. XP I were listening to Mp3 and paying attention at teacher as usual. So i can barely hear other student's voice. Later on, Cherly came. She sat with Joey. So here's another girl came in that time, a new student. wooooo! she saw my drawing (Storm riders, which i draw on wen's A4 paper.) so she purposely sat beside me i think ^^ when the 1st lesson go on. i saw her start drawing on teacher's given note i was suspicious ^^ She can draw. and is 100% better than mine, i tell u!! she could draw the shading of the clothes and i wonder if she could teach me the shading. poor thing she cant draw faces. o.0 she did not draw faces and any body parts. i wonder why.
Oh well, why my blog post become more boring than the others?

anyway, the tuition over and i had to car pool with Joey. Never talk much. I keep quiet like usual. And i dont like to talk during tuition. Even after tuition. When i got back home. my dad asked me what happen during the class. i said nothing but saying they are still the same.

Obviously prettier than me!

Okay.We wait for mum to come back and go out to eat breakfast. And it was 11.30am. Whole family just like a hungry ghost eating noodles. o.0

After that, my mum plan to go KLCC Isetan. Just because of mega sales == They advertise it mega sales but i think tiny sales would suit them. My dad and bro went to walk on their own. So me and my mum obviously shop in the ladies department ^^ i was tired. And my mum asked me to search for my own Brassiere!! (short form which is bra ==) argh!! how could she do that to me?!?!?! So i went 10 feet away to the bra department. urgh!! i were choosing by eyes looking.. o.0 so when i thought i saw the one i like. i went to take it. BUT BEFORE THAT!! I look left, right, and left again. not because of there's vehicles == but guys.. or someone.. looking if there's some people knows im choosing bra. swt so i walk 5 feet in front. i look around again. THANK GOD!!! my mum came.. she was scolding why i walk like a turtle. o.0 when i told her the reason. she laugh and finally she walk inside with me and the promoter took of my jacket and look at my size ARGH!! i hate it so much when buying this kind of private stuffs!! When we were choosing. I heard the lift open. "TING" I were so embarrassing dunno where i should hide my face!! OH GOD!! there's so many people were looking around!! and the promoter is asking me what type i suit == Omigosh..argh So she brought it. my mum chose 3 for me. == i wonder why those things can cost 100$ over ==

Anyways, We went to accessories department. Which sell hand bags, earrings, shoes, cosmetics, fragrance or whatever stuff it is. There's so many ladies over there. Luckily my mum not really interested for this season's fashion ^^ We went to look for my dad and bro at coffee bean later. They were sitting so comfortably while enjoying mocha and white chocolate dream it was funny when my dad ask me to get him some water but end up with giving him milk. lol. we were bloated after having only 2 medium beverages and a plate of blueberry cheesecake. We still went back to Isetan cause my dad ask for man's shirt. Me and my mum 1st went for Valentino Rudy. I like the name.But the quality is not really good i think. thats what my mum said. so we went for Daniel Hechter. o.0 I like the name too! And she chose the colour. I suggested pink. But we end up looking for Bonia brand. When my dad came. He prefer Daniel Hechter and the colour i chose. cause he listen to me ^^ 1 Hour later, He got a pink 1 from Daniel Hechter, a blue 1 from Bonie and a pair of pants. Forgot the brand. So we thought we could receive 10$ coupon if we brought 100$ stuff. We already had 362$. and we need 40$ to balance it into 400$ so we could get 40$ coupons. ^^ My mum wanted to find a shirt for my bro. End up buying Seeds white colar shirt with gold stripes ^^ When we went back to the counter. We found out the coupons is only for people who brought cosmetics and fragances..== we were laughing.
After that we went to grandpa house. After eating dinner we had our desert. == Im bloated. anyway, it was 7pm. and i found out theres a dancing show. the show is about the youngsters love to dance and they are not really good. so there's a professional coach. the actors and actress were our malaysian's popstars. so they can dance. i think. better than me == and theres a scence which the couple dance waltz.. lol they are good too! im interested if there's some actors shuffle HAHAHHAA but i don think they will shuffle.

Anyway, this is Jub Jub!


Cute right?


this is what melissa took when i went for my last outing with her ==
there's melissa, dudu, me, hafiq, henry, and melissa's bro and me !!

my hand ==

my mum brought this for me from MNG


this

and this
all together 100++ $ o.0

finally this from night market and i only love this ^^
my jaccoon cousin leg when she taking this picture ==
ruin my pic ==
but it was her idea o.0



No comments: