Thursday, November 13

>| 13th Nov, 08 |<

>| I thought its a big deal for me today . . . Nah, still the same . . .. |<

Im still bored. Nothings different lol
But there's still something missing. o.0
something that i wish for.
but it doesn't work maybe i should wish again.

Wishing . . .. . .














Why am i wishing for a stuff that wont exist in my life?
that i know it wont happen. But why?
lol am i insane or what?
does that really happen?
i dunno.

i just know im waiting.
for my entire life.

my 15th birthday wish

but this is just a 5th time wishing for something.

Scorpio,
You're starting a new life this year. Romance, Jobs,Money are new to you.

lol? i don need these rite?

argh. . back to my wish,
i really should have make this granted.
i mean . . . God. yeah God.

Dear God,
Im wei hua and now im right here to make a wish for my 15th birthday wish, kay?
Listen carefully.

Erm,
( Eyes close, mumbling )

Im done.

LOL argh!!why i keep thinking that doesnt exist again!?!?!!
i hate myself for thinkiing too much!!?!?!
i always think too much so i have white hair now.
i counted, 5.
5 OF THEM!!
Omigosh. . ..

Anyways,

im so tired now.
I must forget everything and sleep.
But i cant sleep!
Cant just let the time flow!

I MUST STAY UP LATE TILL 12AM TONIGHT!!
MUAHAHAHA SPEND MY TIME INFRONT OF COMP!

sigh.. i still cant defeat my eyelids its too heavy. . ..
im getting like a panda already. .

Oh I LOVE PANDAS!
Besides kungfu panda..
lol sigh. Im so random.

I should stop blogging.
I should.
I should make my wish come true.
I should.
I should sleep now.
I should.
I shouldn't think too much.
I should forget bout everything.
Everything.


And now, im thinking how to forget everything that stuck in my head.
Omigosh. Im thinking again.
Someone please shoot me,
Shoot me.

And every cell in my brain will stop thinking.

I should stop thinking about someone shooting me now.

Omg.

Came back to the same thing again.

How to get these things out of my mind?

lol

I should stop blogging rite?


Okay, I'll go play Gunz.

No comments: