Tuesday, November 11

" Thanks to Yee Shern, We're not friends anymore "

This is what i heard from Sue yee. If i did not make that stupid prank call. they will not break up.




































I was blank staring at the keyboard now. I dunno where to start about this prank call.



















Me as junjun sms yee shern : Ello Ello! XD ^^ dear y u nvr reply my miss call de?i miss u nehx

Then I fake my voice to call Yee Shern.
" wei ?"
" Wei hua? Are you wei hua?"

She knows its me. So we decided to find a guy to prank her.

We're looking for Ting Feng's voice. As we dunno where he went. So we decided to send another message.

Me as Junjun sms yee shern : Woi Woi~ just now is your fren hor? He he ^^ i am hua hua de fren oh! Just now why reject my call oh?

She replied : Taking my bath can or not . .

But at that time, Ting Feng came back to class already. So we decided to ask him for help.

Ting Feng :" Weeeeiii . . Ni hao ma? Ni shi sui?

Yee Shern quickly hang up the phone. So we laughed.

Until school's over, she called my phone.

She said :" Wei?"

But I quickly hang up because im in the car and cant let her know is me.

She message me again : Can i ask u something?are u really wei hua's fren?

me as junjun sms her : Yaya i go to skl wif hua hua 2day~ dat yee yee so cute lahx xp~ jux now i cannot answer u cox hua hua parent fetch us to pavillion

She replied : Oh i c . . . lets be fren then. . . my name is yee shern. . . wats urs?

Me as jun jun replied her : Owh~sern sern arhx~ im sho happi to meet hua hua fren lerx~ niwayx im junjunx~ XD

Is Shern not sern nice to meet u Umm jun jun . . . u from bu4 rite?

I did not reply her anymore cause im really watching James Bond in pavillion GSC.













But now. Sue yee have a big problem. Yee shern called her boyfriend telling him that junjun ( me ) is sue yee's boyfriend. WHAT THE HELL? I was wondering if i can fix this problem. and yee shern fake that. Junjun is from sri kdu. WHAT ThE FUCK. I wonder if i can tell yee shern junjun girlfriend is hua hua. Omigosh la. i wonder what fuckups she's doing eh?

Just like she wanted to break them up and finally sucess .

I really wanna fix this problem. and my plan is sms yee shern saying junjun is wei hua's boyfriend already and have to call sue yee's boyfriend telling him that day we're making prank calls and whatver yee shern says was just fucking around.

But now i wonder i can have his phone number from sue yee and make things rite 1st

Now the problem is sue yee don wan be together with her bf already , she says he very small gas. Oh well, she just let things happen. . . .. . . .

No comments: