Sunday, November 16

>| My wardrobe |<

>| I was cleaning my room yesterday lol . . . my wardrobe. . . was totally a disaster. i can never thought of having many clothes to wear but . . . it was totally full now. =.=
i shouldnt buy too much because its watse of money and watse of places putting it. o.0 |<>
My skirts


I been trying on all those mini skirts that i brought when i was young. and now . . .. i cant believe that i still can wear it.. o.0 my mum was amaze that the pink mini skirt was few years ago o.0


This is one of my most favourite mini skirt and it was the most exp 1 lol



My Belts and tie.

This is wat i wear to dinner.


lol. i counted i have 10 jackets , 7 mini skirts, and 6 belts, 3 caps, lotsa spaghetti strips and sleeveless top.

sigh . . im tired of folding and stacking it.

No comments: