Sunday, November 16

>| . . . |<

>| Fatique. . Tired of being a doll for you guys . . I wonder when u guys will tired of showing off all your 'cool stuffs' . But i know im tired of acting in front of you guys. |<


I left you guys without saying a word.

I did not leave any message or any reasons for it.

I thought I gave you one but I just cant remember what is it cause I'm telling lies.

Or maybe I should try to talking to you again.

So I did it.

But you're still the same you.

Nothings different.

Even your attitude, not to say your appearance.

But you're still same as before!

Your show off - ness.

It really kills me.

Nothing would heal again.

Cause you are really you.

Even your friends abandoned you, you still you.

I wonder if you realise what happen to your attitude.

But you never know.

Its been a years.

I mean 2 or 3.

Cause i know you years before.


I saw you few days ago.

You greet me but i was too shy to see you and your other friends.

Because i was not as good as you and your other friends.

You guys are just staring at me!

You were just saying that i change a new hairstyle thats all?

I thought you will be asking me questions like why i change my school!

Or maybe a question like 'how are you?'

But you're just asking me like a fucker changing a hairstyle?!?!

What the hell that i have this kind of friend for YEARS!



Just after that , the other night.

I was bored and i called you.

I was asking why are you not with your old friends (that abandoned her)

You told me that you're with your church friends.

I was suprised.

That night i know you're just fooling around.

But you INSIST that you're going out with those fucker from your church.

Oh yeah, you fool me like im a dumb ass knowing nothing.

That night i just don wan to argue with you so i can ask you more.

But your show off-ness was still hyper in your blood.

So you show off bout you going overseas.

Its okay. Everyones go travel.

But when you said the places that you are going.

Are really scary.

Dubai?

Europe?

France?

Oh well . you're too rich eh?

I wonder you can travel there for like only a week or two?



I think i'll just stop now.

I dont wanna be a bad girl gossiping in the blog for long.




And here's a sweet message that makes me cry.

Its kinda a touching story i viewed it from the other post.


I think not everyone willing to watch movie alone in cinema especially for those people already have lover. At first, it feels weird when look at the couple who are holding each other hand walk into the cinema. If you sitting front row, you can see one of the partner couple head tilts on the other partner shoulder. Will you think of your partner at time that time? Will you hope your partner is beside you now? For me, i hope the next seat is my girlfriend who will be sharing pop corn and soft drink with me. When i feel cold or she feels cold, we will hold our both hand together so we can feel the warm of our palm. when there is funny scene during the movie, we will look with each other and laugh together.

To Siew Lee,
Although you are not beside me now, you are always in my heart. Although i feel jealous of other couple, i will not give up you and will wait for you come back and do everything i want to do with you or you want to do with me. 4 years long distance relationship, we suffer alot. Do not know how many pieces of tissue we already used. Each dropped of salty water is come from our truth heart. We know we miss each other very much everyday. As long as we can listen each other voice awhile, we already feel satisfy.
Thanks for those scientists who have created advance technology, so that we do need to be like 80's century couple who need to wait so long for each other pending letter. I wish scientist will develop a teleport machine soon, so that i can be beside you whenever you got trouble. Love you from Kelvin Chee.

No comments: