Sunday, November 9

>| Random |<

Since the day i stop blogging, im already addicted to a new online game call Gunz. And maybe im trying not to blog any emo post anymore o.0
I promised.

Anyway, I was suprised because i never knew i will play any games anymore. But it was really fun and no one can deny it. ^^

Last friday night, after James Bond, I still stay up late to chat with my friends. Its Mel, Kimmy, Ji yin, and hui mi.

We're all talking about going out on the next Sunday.

Mel : wei hua
Mel : wanna go out ?
SailormoonX : YES
Mel : ok
Mel : when?
SailormoonX : next Sunday !!

Actually before that i was talking to hao yan papa.

SailormoonX : eh hao yan papa
SailormoonX : wan to go out or not ?
Hao yan papa : go where?
SailormoonX : of course 1u la.
Hao yan papa : when?
SailormoonX : NEXT SUNDAY!!
Hao yan papa : ok la
Hao yan papa : but whose going?
SailormoonX : u call your friend la then i call my friend also

But after a few minutes later.
It was a conference chat.

Mel : Mel had sent u a nudge.
Mel : guys
Mel : wanna go out on next Sunday?
Mel :

Venue : One-U
Time : 11-ish
Activities : bury hui mi [kimmy & mel] watch a movie , snack , shop
Rules : have fun ; no dicks, just vaginas.

GET IT?!

lol. i was shock.

Saturday night.

SailormoonX : hao yan papa
Hao yan papa : wat?
SailormoonX : next sunday got who going?
Hao yan papa : i dunno
SailormoonX : oh cause melissa and me go with girls only wor.
Hao yan papa : har?!?!
Hao yan papa : I call wen wen yesterday night already wor!?!?
SailormoonX : omg !

Turn to Mel.

SailormoonX : Mel!!
Mel : ?
SailormoonX : My friend call wen wen go out with them already !
Mel : Oh yah!! wenwen !! i forget to call her also!!
SailormoonX : lol i mean the other guys also call wen out at the same day with them!
Mel : omg then we faster tell her lo

I was . . . . . swt
Mel dont get what i mean.
and finally Hao yan papa says

Hao yan papa : But she never reply me wor.

I was . . . . . zha dao

walao! i made this mistakes and finally end up nothing happen. o.0
At last, i told the guys to go out on their own and girls go out on her own. I hope nothing happen. ^^

and too bad that day i HAVE to wear skirt =.= my mum asked me to wear skirt on that day
cause evening dunno go where after going out with friend o.0
i hope no one laugh at me thats all.

Ah shit and that skirt have no pockets omg.

No comments: