Sunday, June 28

6.27.09

WOw.. so tiring.. hhehe actuali planning to cut boyish hairstyle O.o but everyone asked me not to cut.. so.. and then if i cut.. lollipop say he like long hair girl.. so.. and then .. choon hoong say long hair girl is hot.. of coz la.. =.= they long hair ma.. sure hot la.. =.= (bu shuang) im so desperate? lol kinda.. EVERYONE wans me to leave long hair.. then leave lor.. hais.. anything la.. um..

saturday? nth much to do actualli.. but whole afternoon chatting with lollipop.. kinda sian i dunno wat topic to tlak about ..=.= how ah? really dying.. going bad.. =.= i think no hope lor..

and i didnt cut my hair because he like long hair.. wth? i oso got think bout me la.. if i don listen to him.. i wan the way i like.. so how is it? if i really cut.. then he don like me? so y i bother? so wat? but still. i did not take the risk.. O.o

at night.. came back home at 8 gua.. then bro say go watch movie.. i tot we both oni.. then we go ikea 1st.. he eat.. then meet his fren .. his fren oso bring his sis.. but so young.. ok ok la.. then walk lor.. meet another 2 fren at some restaurant.. that my bro best fren keep looking at me =.= trying to hide oso.. this is the 3rd time i met him.. 1st was in prom night, KL tower.. and 2nd is he come to my house to do.. um something to sell.. lol the sis keep on looking at me.. haha anyway .. the whole outing i didnt talk.. LOL.. i always like that de la.. im not bored oso.. then hor.. transformer from 9 to 12am lol.. after that we all go makan.. at ss2 murni.. O.o so suspicious la.. i saw 2 groups from cineleisure watch movie oso then later i saw them at thr eating oso.. y all so gam 1? all go thr somemore.. then when drinks come.. i tot its mine or bro la.. then i take lor.. then my bro ask.. this is ur 1 meh? then i push to him la.. then he say is my 1 meh? then he go push to his fren.. =.= swt.. i dunno ma.. then his fren say.. she tired already is it? LOL.. bro kept quiet and look around.. o.o

No comments: