Thursday, June 25

Exhausted.

Im trying to hide again. O.o this time.. im trying to shift school O.o im trying to shift back to SMK BU4. but i don think my dad will let.. after telling him about this. O.o i really wanted to but.. sigh.. i think no hope la.. im actuali wanna go back thr to start all over again. as in teachers and homework and study =.= i cant stand my own class and the homeworks is getting more and more until i have tuitions and barely finish it on time u know? and the advantage that is.. i can walk to school. and mum do not need to fetch me everyday from school. and and another thing is.. the class there is not so stressful as in my class now.. its killing me =.= i really don know how to tell my dad about this. O.o

sigh.. im just trying to hide rite? hide away from my school now? =.= i really dunno wat to do besides that.. nothing make it better, i really dunno wat to do.. no one ever guide me.. how ah? i really dunno lehhhhh.. T_T

No comments: