Wednesday, June 24

love sssLollipopsss

hehehehehhehehhehehehe....

i brought about 20 lollipops from school today... am i crazy? LOL.. and ytd i brought some sweet also.. pn er saw me brought sweets for 2 days liao.. hahaha then she called my name.. SO LOUD.. like scolding me like that. i was shocked. the 1st thing i tot was .. i did passed up my homework rite? then she say.. "AUI YONG WEI HUA!! U AH.. YTD SEE U BUY THE SWEET!! TODAY BUY LOLLIPOP?!?! NOT GOOD 1 AH.. BAD FOR HEALTH.. " hahahahahah i was smiling all the way she warned me.. and that time so many ppl in front somemore!! cause clive is selling lollipop to me .. hahaha my class oni i buy.. ..... .... ... sometimes ppl think im crazy, like a guy who always eat lollipop in tuition.. and own self also trying to eat also.. y ah? i don understand.. and david says he is an idiot? T_T nvm.. its okay.. i did not make any move for him.. i just like him.. XD i wont emo anymore..

and about just now.. i went tuition.. hehehe.. bio tuition.. should be tuition with him.. but nah.. he go for later class.. so everytime after tuition, i WILL walk to bus stop XD so its far and can meet him on the way.. XD he come to tuition by train.. so... hehehe and then hor.. today i called my dad immediately after tuition.. then, im so happy that he asked me to walk to bus stop again!! heheh.. and then.. he also asked me to slowlyyyyy walk.. then i realy SLOWLY walk.. hahah.. but i slow until.. i reached 7/11 also i haven see him.. T.T was quite upset.. but NVM.. the bus stop is down there but i stay beside 7/11 LOL.. cause the place where the train ppl will walk pass ma.. then i keep waiting and waiting thr, i keep thinking bout him until i forgot bout he's coming!.. suddenly i looked up to the stairs.. and saw HIM!! i was too happy and i quickly take out my phone!! and pretend to text some one? and and when he walk nearer and nearer on the way to me.. i can hear my heart beat.. totally is ... wow.. can really listen to it clearly.. and my leg cramp again.. =.= its totally.. numb and .. cant move at all.. sigh.. is this the sign that i had a crush on him? or wat?

i wanna make this clear.

im happy. but i wont make any move anymore.. like the previous post.. even im frustrated. i will wait.. i will. because. im a scorpio.

No comments: