Friday, June 12

>| Lollipop |<

LOLLIPOP!! YEA!! I REALLY LIKE HIM!! XD

LOL LOL LOL
i guess he know i like him too
O.o but.. who cares? he treat me really nice!
XD i didnt know a stranger would treat a stranger so nice O.o
even though im happy with it, sometimes i felt abit cold cause.. i awake myself for not so into this conversation.. why am i doing this? and sometimes.. i feel like im dreaming! i feel like im floating! i was thinking in my mind that this is so not gonna happen! but it did! and im the one who texting him! im so confused when he treat me more than a stranger .. or more than a friend just like couples.. but we're not! we just talk to each other TODAy and i really need to know him more and.. i promise myself before this.. im just gonna be friend with him and not gonna talk bout relationships with him! and i force myself.. NOT to mention it.. so i did and but got 1 msg i did mention but lucky
i try to twist the sentence.. and i think he is not ready oso.. i guess he is not that into me.. =.= but the way he talks to me.. it was so different.. in a good way.. i mean.. um.. just like a boyfriend.. yea.. TOTALLY.. it was incredible! and unbelievable~!! omgawd!! i keep asking myself is it im dreaming or wat? he is so interested in asking me how's my life and asking watever im up to!

but the sad thing is.. we're like doing different things .. as in.. lifestyle.. yea.. he mentioned that.. and i was kinda upset bout it.. cause i cant find the similarities in our world.. T.T i was thinking that is it we come from a different world? as in.. we cannot be together? haiss.. i really got no idea..

oh ya.. and and i keep on imagining wat will he do on that day we gonna meet which is on tuesday!! i will be so nervous! cause teaxting and real life are 2 different thing and i really hate it when transferring everything into reality!! it is sooooo gonna kill me.. so all these thing im so head ache bout!

sigh i guess im in love with him is his look? and the way he treat me? i wonder if there is more points to make me like him.. im trying to list out here why i like him..
  1. His looks? if not y i fell in love with him at the 1st place?
  2. His uniform.. LOL
  3. The 'feeling'.. he gave me that feeling when he went into the class on thursday^^
  4. the way he treat me ?
  5. the way he joke around?
  6. the way he ask bout me?
  7. i really got no idea anymore T.T
i guess.. like a person really got no reasons y u like them.. T.T and oh ya... about .. him..
i guess.. we were like .. don need to ask him bout.. physical questions! like asking.. whether u are pure science or wat stream ! like we knew it from our heart!.. but the most terrible place is.. i don know wat is his inside world thinking! and i really wanna know wat is his heart thinking but.. i cant ask him just like this.. T.T rite?

i guess im tired.. i wanna rest.. i should wish him good night by now.. T.T
i really like him!

No comments: