Saturday, June 13

>| Lollipop 2 |<

sometimes i wonder.. if he knew i like him.. if he know about me.. is he playing around with me feelings? he asked me.. is he disturbing me? OBVIOUSLY NOT! .. he is thinking bout the same thing as wat im thinking.. im afraid i annoyed him.. im afraid i make him angry....

he kept on asking bout my life.. im happy with that.. but the problem is after realising eaach other stuffs.. im afraid that he will think we're not the same and don wan me anymore! cause .. i actuali think that earlier.. O.o my daily life is sooooo diff from his.. so how?
and ..and the way he know something bout me.. everytime praise me! is like i always heard some words that wish me good luck or be more confidence! but wat i wan from him is not like this... i wan him to know me.. i wan him to care bout me.. i wan him to understand why am i doing this~!

i don need praises.. i just like u ! sigh,, i really dunno wat to do and.. i realli cant seem to face the true rite?

he just zent me another caring msg.. T.T im soooo.. i reali dunno wat im doing even im so satisfied already!! T.T

im such a useless girl.. and i keep stopping him from saying those relationship stuff! am i crazy?

and he will think im avoiding him bout these stuff? but im not.. i think im not ready yet.. i wan it..

he is soooooo gonna know bout i don wanna stop the conversation T.T
i think he knew im desperate.. i really like him.. i cant stop smilling and smiling until my family thinks im crazy some times.. T.T i really dunno wat im doing T.T

some one can explain to me wat happen?

No comments: