Monday, June 22

Im not happy.

Now i know.

Im trying to hide. im trying to avoid them. im afraid. im scared. nowonder all these time i accept everthing which im afraid to resist. Im always the scaredy cat. I hate school. I mean i love school last year. but not this year. i suck. i cant face the truth. i cried. but the problems is not solve yet. im tired already. i try to sleep. every night and day. but still i can feel the pressure. its not going away. until i really do something on my shoulder. the burden is getting heavier everyday, u know. the part im happy in my life is just getting along with frens. i love my frens. well, i love my subjects. but i don like my school teachers. im afraid of them. i always didnt do homework and im scared they will scold me. actuali i study until forget to do my hw. and i actuali love to slack at home. i feel happy being at home. and when i talk bout this. i think of my std 1 life. omgawd, im a total failure during that time. im serious. during std 1, im in yuk chai school. its afternoon school la. so.. mostly is my nearby neighbour fetch me with his son. and everytime i leave my home. i look at my home from the windscreen. i feel so dam emotional! then i began to cry. EVERYDAY. and my parents went to school to see me when my fren called them to come. see me crying in the school =.= so embarrassing. now.. i had that feelings again. every morning. i feel like crying when leaving the home. am i childish? i don know y all these happening again? i don get it.

im not afraid of study. but im afraid of school. wth is that going to be? im sick. i wanna feel the freedom. i wanna let my shoulder relax for the 1st time. im not satisfied. im emo.

I need some one.

No comments: