Tuesday, June 16

OMG

OMG.. he is CAPRICORN!!!!!! IM SO DEAD..... but... i think really no hope.. yea.. really and serious.. and its true.. he IS a capricorn.. so.. i guess im totally FLAT.. like wat my cousin said.. and my cousin is oso capricorn but.. he is okay for me .. BUT THIS IS NOT THE SAME ANYMORE!.. this is my crush and he is capricorn.. i cant do anything T.T so here's the prob :

1st, if someone confess to capri, they might accept. and the next day if he don like u .. he will run away from u.. and if u still find him or run to get him back.. he will say:" i don like u! please get lost!"
2nd, they don bother about how much they like u.. they like u means like you.. they don like u straight don like u.. u get wat i mean?
3rd, they care bout their dignity more than anything.. =.=
4th, they don like ppl make fun of them.. as in that day i was joking and he take it seriously T.T

there's nothing more i can say bout capricorn.. hope he is not like those attitudes.. .. i can cry if he really like this .. .. .. .. ..

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

and another thing is.. my results.. suck.. really bad.. lol my dad don blame me.. and suddenly my mum treat me so different! never scold me sitting in front of computer.. O.o so weird after telling my dad i failed my sejarah.. lol..

ok la i don wanna blog anymore.. keep it for tomorrow..

No comments: